Practice Founder, Channel & Partnerships
Kylie brings almost two decades of sales leadership and partnerships experience to the GrowthJen Channel & Partnership Practice. She discovered her passion for partnerships and channel when she began working in the technology space at PERQ after spending nearly a decade focused on hiring, training, and cultivating sales teams and building a leadership bench to open a series of prestigious retail locations in the Indianapolis market. While at PERQ, Kylie quickly transitioned from being the top sales representative to building and scaling the partner network that contributed 40% of the company’s revenue. The partner & channel division grew $8M ARR in 3 years under Kylie’s leadership. In her almost seven-year tenure at PERQ, she held various leadership roles, from VP of Sales to Head of Partnerships, forming solid relationships with key internal and external stakeholders while managing resources across the company. With experience on both the sales, product, and partner teams, she explored creative ways to generate new revenue channels, increase sales, and lower CAC. Kylie’s unique lens and her ability to look at the business from many angles give her the ability to drive revenue while creating value for partners and the company she serves.
Kylie specializes in B2B partner strategy across various industries and excels at driving channel revenue by creating repeatable processes ready for scale. With a proven track record in hyper-growth environments, she empathizes with founders’ desire to execute a partner strategy without being distracted from their current roadmap or having a dedicated resource. She helps companies to build strategic partner networks and maximize revenue from channel sales free from distractions from the existing team.
Although strategy plays an important role in establishing a successful partner network, Kylie sets herself apart from others with her ability to deliver results through execution. Not only will she help with the vision, but she’ll roll up her sleeves and flawlessly execute on behalf of your team. Whether it’s brokering the partnerships, launching a new partner, activating lead generation, educating and incentivizing partners, delivering QBRs, or aligning goals and setting expectations, she does the work to make results happen.
In her free time, Kylie stays busy cheering her son on from the sidelines for all his sporting events – travel soccer, basketball, and football. Her home is often filled with the sound of her husband’s drumming, their little dog barking, two cats fighting, and neighbor children laughing. She expresses her love through cooking and baking, often showing her Midwest hospitality and constantly sending guests home with care packages. Born a night owl, she loves the quiet time to herself during which she’ll be working on yet another craft project (needle-felting, crocheting, embroidery, drawing; you name it, she has a half-finished project) with a true crime podcast playing or reading the Game of Thrones series a decade late.
* Partner Network Process Planning and Execution
* Partner Onboarding, Activation and Scale
* Partner Lead Gen Strategy
* Identifying and Brokering Strategic Partners, RFIs and RFPs
* Channel and Referral Partners Programs
* Direct and Indirect Sales Revenue Growth
* Comarketing and Co-Selling
* Messaging and Outreach Candances
* Partner Education and Engagement
* Partner Sales Operations
* Deal Strategy and Negotiation
* Go-to-Market Strategy
* Product Launches
* New Market Entry And Proof Of Concept
* Executive Initiative Creation and Execution
* Team Leadership, Growth & Development
* In less than two years, the partner network contributed over $3M ARR across 500 new clients generated from partner-qualified leads
* Managed a network of 30+ partners, including strategic partners such as tier-one manufacturers in automotive, the industry’s top-ranked furniture retailer, and the largest apartment owner in multi-family housing
* Enabled technology partner scale by launching a series of APIs, easing the workload for the product team while expanding partners without distraction from the product roadmap
* Experienced in a startup environment crossing $8mm ARR in under three years, and scaled up to $10mm ARR in 5 years
* Successful entry into three major markets with the launch of 12+ products and services in less than three years
* As VP of Sales, created a new onboarding process with successful ramp KPIs while doubling the size of the sales team; Launched new product and sales process; led team enablement and certifications.
* B2B Industry expertise: SaaS, automotive, multi-family real estate, AI, and retail